Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Reading Wrap-Up

Another month down! It's my birthday month (and Tom's birthday month) so I'm always a fan of this time. Even if the snow just. keeps. coming. Stop already, with this nonsense. This is the first month I haven't managed to complete my resolution, but I am going to blame Villette for that. Because why take responsibility myself? Don't be silly. Villette would fulfill the resolution criteria except we haven't finished reading it yet. I did finally pick up a copy of Americanah which would be perfect for the resolution. Except it's easier to stick to ebooks while I'm doing the readalong (so I don't have to carry two books with me all the time).

Number of books read
2
The Partly Cloudy Patriot by Sarah Vowell
The House Girl by Tara Conklin

Number of pages read
628

Percentage of fiction read
50%

Percentage of female authors
100% -woo!

Percentage of white authors
100% - whomp

Percentage of US authors
100%

Book formats
ebooks - 50%
paperback - 50%

Percentage of rereads
0%

Percentage of review books
0%

Books written by decade
2000s - 50%
2010s - 50%

Books by genre
Essays - 50%
Historical Fiction - 50%

Resolution books
0%
Not even resolution-lite. Dammit.

Next month. Next month will be better. Hopefully.