Sunday, October 13, 2013

Readathon Update Another!

The reading is continuing!

Let's give an update shall we?

Books read
~100 pages of Corrections
~20% of Alif the Unseen
~3 and 1/2 discs from World War Z

So yeah, I have no idea how much I've actually read. But that much.

I've just about made it through this week's Corrections readalong section but the words stopped making sense so I needed to take a break. I went back to Alif the Unseen and I am 6% from the end but my Kindle starting getting all annoyed cos it was out of battery or something blah blah blah. So I'm taking a little break to watch some SNL.

In terms of snacks, on the way back home we stopped at Shake Shack and got milkshakes. So don't worry, I've yet to eat anything healthy today.

...I just got to Katy Perry's "Roar" performance on SNL and I recommend taking a look at some screencaps from it because I feel so bad for her band. What has she made them wear? I'd say watch the clip, but that means you'd have to listen to the song.