Monday, March 4, 2013

February Reading Wrap-Up

This is the first month in awhile that didn't entirely get away from me. Which is weird considering it's the shortest month. But whatever, I won't question it.

My diversity stats are pathetic this month. Which is extra sad considering it was Black History Month and I failed at that. Entirely. I forgot. I think had I remembered I might have at least gotten ONE black writer in. I'm sure I could have found some Butler. Alas, twas not to be. I should probably make a effort for March. We shall see. Anyway TO THE STATS

Number of books read
5
The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
Care to Make Love in that Gross Little Space Between Cars?: A Believer Book of Advice edited by Mike Sacks and Eric Spitznael
The Will to Kill: Explaining Senseless Murder by James Alan Fox and Jack Levin
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Agorafabulous!: Dispatches from My Bedroom by Sara Benincasa

Total pages read
1,533

Percentage of fiction
60%

Percentage of female authors
40%

Percentage of white authors
100% ...again. Whomp

Percentage of US authors
20%

Percentage of eBook
20%

Books written by decade
1990s - 20%
2000s - 40%
2010s - 40%