Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Archives!

I've finished another age (schoolboy) in Bate's Soul of the Age and in continuing with my plan of reading a new book in between each age, I've moved onto Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've read Pride & Prejudice & Zombies twice now, so I figure it's about time I read the original. Plus it fits into my goal of reading more lit that is by non-American writers from a time earlier than the 1970s! Still not winning the non-white author game, but it's a baby step.

In the meantime, I wanted to let people know I have a page that lists out all of the books I've reviewed/written about/etc as well as links to those books.  There's a page called Book Archives! (yes, it is exciting enough to need the exclamation point) right over on the left side of the page, under the follow list.
Ideally I'd like to add images to the page, but I've been having a wee-bit of trouble getting the formatting to not look like I tried to set up the page while drunk. So it's a work in progress. 

Does anyone else keep an archive of your past books?  If so, how do you do it? What do you find works best and keeps things neat?

Update: I bet it would also make things easier if I included a link to the Archives right here, so here you go: Book Archives!